ISTQB Expert Level ‘Test Management - module Strategic Test Management’
You will learn everything in the field of test management, according to the internationally recognized ISTQB standard.register download
brochure call me
After this training:
- Lead the test management within an organization, project or program to identify and manage critical success factors with management commitment at CEO/Board level
- Take appropriate business-driven decisions on a test management strategy and implement organization wide commitment and compliance based on quality KPIs
- Assess the current status of the test management, propose step-wise improvements and show how these are linked to achieving business goals within the organizational context of test management (organization or project/program)
- Set up a strategic policy for improving the test management and the testing, and implement that policy in an organization
- Analyze specific problems with the test management and its alignment with other roles or management areas in the project/organization, and propose effective solutions
- Understand and effectively manage the human issues associated with test-project management and implement necessary changes
Become an expert in Test Management
In November 2002, the International Software Testing Qualification Board (ISTQB) was founded with the objective of further internationalization and harmonization of the certification test program to establish. Meanwhile, there is a fully recognized globally harmonized and ISTQB certification. The ISTQB testing certification program is divided into three levels:
- Foundation Certificate
- Advanced Certificate
- Expert Certificate
At Expert level you can improve your skills in various directions. One of these directions is Test Management. This level consists of three modules: Strategic Test Management, Operational Test Management en Team Test Management. Someone who successfully completes both modules may consider him or herself an expert and can officially use the title Certified Tester Expert Level (CTEL).
Who should attend this training?
The training is suitable for you if have reached an ‘advanced’ point in your career and want to develop your expertise in the field of test process improvement.
Roles of participants in their organization
This training is meant for those who want to become an expert.
A test expert is someone with a broad knowledge of testing in general, and an expertise in a specific area. With expertise we mean having knowledge, expertise and skills with which you are able to direct or influence a project or organization in the design, implementation and execution of test processes. In daily practice, you test manager or consultant.
Prior knowledge or training required
You possess the ISTQB Advanced Test Manager Certificate.
Structure of this training
Where Foundation and Advanced level are about knowledge, comprehension, application and analysis go, the Expert level is about evaluation and creation. You follow three training days and also perform workplace assignments, based on your own case. You can instantly practice the theory.
The exam, a separate fourth day, consists of two parts: one part with multiple-choice questions and an 'essay style' part. If you score 65% or higher on the whole, you pass this exam.
Test Missions, Policies, Strategies and Gals
- Mission, Policy and Metrics of Success
- Test Strategies
- Alignment of Test Policy and Test Strategies with the Organization
Merging Test Strategies
Integrating Tools across the Organization
Quality Management as Project Management Skill
Testing Considerations for Domain and Project Factors
- Test Management Considerations for Lifecycle Models
- Managing Partial Lifecycle Projects
Effectiveness, Efficiency and Satisfaction Metrics for the Test Policy Objectives
- Expected in the third quarter of 2017
Your trainers are:
Dates and location
There are no scheduled trainings