ISTQB Foundations of Software Testing
Number of pages: 257
Price : No longer available.
Thomson Learning, UK
Foundations in Software Testing: ISTQB Certification is your essential guide to software testing and the ISTQB Foundation qualification. This book is an essential purchase if you want to benefit from the knowledge and experience of those involved in the writing of the ISTQB Syllabus.
This book adopts a practical and hands-on approach, covering the fundamental principles that every system and software tester should know. The authors are seasoned test-professionals and developers of the ISTQB syllabus itself, so syllabus coverage is thorough and in-depth. This book is designed to help you pass the ISTQB exam and qualify at Foundation Level, and is enhanced with many useful learning aids. Foundations of Software Testing: ISTQB Certification provides the following features:
- sample exam questions at the end of each chapter;
- full-length sample exam paper;
- real-world stories and experiences from the authors;
- worked examples and student exercises – with solutions;
- key definitions highlighted, and full glossary included;
- extensive references and pointers for further reading;
- easy to read conversational style.
Dorothy Graham, Erik van Veenendaal, Isabel Evans and Rex Black are highly respected international authorities, teachers and authors in the field of software testing. All four have been involved in writing and presenting software testing courses to support existing foundation qualifications. Erik and Rex are members of the ISTQB Board. Dot, Erik and Rex were involved in writing the Foundation Syllabus, and Isabel was a syllabus reviewer.